Welcome to GRS Instruments Ltd
We are a Chorley UK based Company established in 1985 as a calibration and maintenance service provider for the medical equipment user. Over the years, we have built a sound reputation for service and quality developing a strong portfolio of customers for the maintenance and calibration of their medical equipment. We have also built a strong service and repair centre for the service of all Keeler hand held equipment, with a thriving keeler specialist ophthalmoscope repair service which is used regularly on weekly basis by opticians throughout the country and abroad. The organisation’s consistent growth is due to, and will remain attributable to, a firm commitment to quality, positive management and effective service provision. We are proud to have achieved BS EN ISO 9001:2008 quality management.
Based in Chorley we cover all of the UK and Ireland through a nationwide carrier service and we also carry out work on site if required.
Our industry expertise and experience is core to the trust we develop with our customers and provide an unparalleled service of reliability and professionalism.
As a well-established, privately owned business, we are proud of our reputation of consistently delivering work to the highest standard, both on time and within budget, whilst believing firmly in the long term benefit of working in partnership with our clients. Our list of customers range from medical equipment departments and wards in hospitals to doctors surgeries, private opticians, Specsavers opticians, veterinary surgeries, the National Blood Service and also trade customers.
- Opticians benefit from our Keeler ophthalmoscope repair service which is available through a postal service.
- Doctor’s surgeries benefit from our medical equipment repair test and calibration service which is completed on site.
- Hospitals benefit from our medical equipment repair test and calibration service which is completed on site.
- Vets benefit from our Keeler ophthalmoscope repair service which is available through a postal service.
- The National Blood Service benefit from our repair test and calibration service which is available through a postal service.
Get in touch with us for more information about our test and calibration service or Keeler instrument supplies. Based in Chorley our services are available across the UK.